For in-depth homework help and research including biography and
history using recent full-length texts online, try
Email this page
Print this page
Add to favorites
Search the net
Support This Site
Famous Unitarian Universalists
> Random Quote
(reload this page to see another quote)
Add a random quote to your site:
Add this HTML text to your web page (conditions below) to generate a random
quote that looks like the quote between the two lines above.
The font of the quote will match the font on your page; the link to this site
is included in the random quote that will appear.
Conditions of use, to ensure that this feature may continue to be available
- May only be placed on, at most, three pages of any one web site.
- May only be placed on web pages which are available and visible to
- May only be placed on personal pages, educational sites,
not-for-profit organizations or religious organization home pages.
- May not be placed on web pages that contain pornography or which
advocate violent or illegal activity.
- May not imply that this (the Transcendentalists site) sponsors the
site in any way or has awarded a prize or recognition to the page.
- May not be included in unsolicited emails.
- Please include a link to this site (The Transcendentalists,
somewhere on your site where it's appropriate, in addition
to the automatic link that's generated as part of the quote.
- You must notify this webmaster of the name of the site, URL of the
page(s) on which the code is placed, and your valid email address.
Please use this form to send the information:
Information submitted on this form is used only for the purpose of contacting
users of the random quote code.
I reserve the right to block access to the random quote script by any site,
page, domain, IP address or set of IP addresses which violate by intent or
accident the spirit or letter of the above conditions.
Thanks for understanding the need for these conditions!